|Banquets at The Bower||
Basic Venue Package
The Wedding Venue, Banquets at The Bower:
Approximately 2 ha of sheltered native gardens incorporating sun-bathed grassed areas for marquee placement with serene views over the surrounding native forest and a delightful river-stone lined pond and larger lagoon.
Also, provided with the wedding site:
• A raised ceremony platform featuring a magnificent “temperate rainforest” backdrop of cycads, tree ferns and spotted gum forest
• A range of bush and country wedding photo opportunities on the 100 acre property (and beach locations within just a few minutes drive).
• 3 phase power (for caterers and musicians) plus town water supply
• Secure shipping container (with power and water) for use by
caterers for e.g. ‘plating up’
• Car parking for up to 50 cars is available on-site
• The wedding site is available to you from midday Thursday (set up) until 1pm Tuesday.
Wedding Ceremony and Reception Venue: $2,500
Extended Package with luxury onsite accommodation
As above, The Wedding Venue & ceremony area, Banquets at The Bower:
Plus, Onsite Accommodation as below.
The Bower offers exclusive, luxury onsite accommodation (for couples only.) We have 4 x one bedroom “Bowers” and 1 x two bedroom that are nestled in their own private locations on the property. Featuring king sized beds, a double person spa bath, superb fit-out and fully equipped kitchens, all Bowers include linen, breakfast hamper (on arrival) and are fully self-contained.
The “Bambino” & "Bella" – our funky Airstream travel trailers with internal toilet and shower plus external (hot and cold) shower and fire-pit (sleeps 1-2)
In total, the onsite accommodation caters for up to 8 couples and is available to you from 4pm on Friday until 10am Monday morning (our standard “weekend package”). More information on each of the Bowers can be viewed at our website – thebower.com.au
Wedding Ceremony, Reception Venue, plus 5 x Bowers & 2 x Airstream travel trailers : $9,800